Now, you can manage multiple WordPress websites from just one dashboard.
Whether you are a blogger with just one website or a developer controlling multiple client websites, this cool program will not only save you a lot of time and money but will also increase your productivity.
Recently, I have discovered ManageWP, meaning Manage WordPress. Before I jump into the details, let me bring a breeze of cool air to you first by mentioning here that the plans start at just US$1.5 per month/website (‘Standard’ package). Pricing keeps on decreasing with the number of domains you add. Also, if you select the annual subscription option, then you get an additional 2 months of upgrade free. Well, if this is like music to your ears, then continue reading further.
ManageWP is loaded with features and usability. Now you do not have to login to each and every website through the wp-admin area to update your themes and plugins. ManageWP helps you update all your themes and plugins (across all your websites) from a single dashboard!
Also, you are not required to remember all the passwords to gain access and switch to different sites. With a one-click intuitive access, you need to click on the desired website and go ahead with updating the same without having the need to enter any password(s).
The ‘Standard’ ManageWP package will enable you to install one-click updates, install plugins and themes. It also gives you the facility to take manual back-ups of your website. You can also bulk publish your posts and pages across multiple sites if you wish to. By enabling the notification, you can also receive alerts on the latest updates available. Other features include:
1) Website Performance Scan – meaning that you get accurate information on your website’s score, loading time etc. and also a recommendation on your PageSpeed from Google. This means you are able to see your website speed along with other information.
2) Obtain any information on how many pages have been viewed on your website(s) in real-time. Also obtain your website score from Google.
3) Remove spam comments across all your sites.
4) Security scanning for your websites for potential malware threats. ManageWP’s integration with sucuri.net ensures that your websites are free from malware and harmful viruses.
5) Open SSL encrypted communication ensures that any communication with your content is secure and is hacker-free.
6) Use the ManageWP mobile application on your iOS and android devices to manage and update your websites.
If you take the ‘Professional’ package (almost 3 times the price of the standard package), apart from the features of the standard package, you also get the flexibility to schedule your back-ups (including Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3). Other features of this package include:
1) Google Analytics Widget provides you all the numbers that you need in order to analyse your website statistics.
2) Remote Maintenance Mode allows you to work back-end onto your website while you can opt to display a custom message to your visitors. For eg. “Our website is going through a beautification process. We will be constantly running in 6 hours”.
3) Manage users – you can change the user access/password across all your websites. You can also assign a ‘sub-user support’ by providing an access to your clients or employees and choose to provide them access only to selective and limited areas of admin.
4) You also receive ‘traffic change alerts’ meaning you receive all the information whether any of your particular blog have received maximum hits, whether your website has been attacked by spam bots or whether someone has shared your content.
5) If you are designing a website for your client and he particularly likes the layout of one of your existing websites, then you need not take the pain of developing the layout for a new website right from scratch. You can simply choose to ‘clone’ an existing website and migrate the same onto another website to obtain the consistent look and layout. The contents can be changed by you at a later stage.
6) The ‘Client Reports’ function allows you to edit and create reports pertaining to the site data and make it exportable to PDF, share via email or by sending a secret link to your clients.
7) The ‘Code Snippet’ function enables you to input your custom-written code snippets onto the website.
The ‘Professional’ package is perfect for small business owners, marketers and web developers.
ManageWP also has a ‘Business’ package which best suited for large companies, SEO and web development companies. Apart from all the features available in the Professional package, you also get the following:
1) If you have not installed any SEO enhancement plugins, then a Professional package comes with an SEO analysis function to help you improve your website’s ranking on the search engines. Now you do not have to spend separately on a SEO plugin as the same is integrated into the ManageWP Business package already.
2) You also receive alerts on the uptime of your websites with ‘Uptime Monitoring’ function. Now, you are in a better position to identify the downtime of your website(s) and can accordingly take corrective measures to reduce the same by talking to your hosting service provider.
3) A two-factor login authentication provides you peace of mind as it is not possible for anyone to pass through this dual method of verification system considering that the alerts are sent to you via SMS and email notifications.
4) With ‘White Labelling’, you can customise the username and the description on your client websites.
5) You also get ‘Search Engine Ranking Tracker’. This feature enters the keywords and matches it with your websites. This will help you ascertain which keywords rank well and so then, you can change them accordingly for better SEO on your sites.
With all the 3 packages, you can blacklist the IP addresses login of your ManageWP Admin.
ManageWP comes with a 14-day free trial providing you with all the features of the ‘Business’ package for you to test on your site. After the trial ends, you have the freedom to choose your desired plan and there is no lock-in period involved here. Meaning, if you have registered for one year and wish to cancel your subscription, then you will be refunded with the monies on a pro-rata basis.
I have signed up already for ManageWP and enjoying it thoroughly. Do check out this link for more information. What do you think?